Frequently Asked Questions
1. I will be renting my apartment with a roommate. Who is required to be on the lease?
Anyone over the age of 18 and residing in the apartment will be required to be on the lease.
2. I am married. Will my spouse and I both need to pay an application fee?
Yes, all occupants over the age of 18 must complete an application and pay an application fee. Only one processing fee and security deposit is required per household.
3. Is my security deposit totally refundable?
Yes, the security deposit is refundable at the end of the lease term, less any damages to the apartment. A move-out inspection will be conducted to determine the deposit refund. Your presence during the inspection is not required, but is strongly encouraged.
4. Who are the utility providers for this community?
A list of the utility providers, along with other helpful moving resources, is available on the Resident Services page of the community website.
5. What are the schools and/or school systems for this community?
A list of the public schools is available on the Resident Services page of the community website. A community representative can assist with information on local private schools, daycare facilities, etc.
6. What is required should I need to terminate my lease early?
Should you need to terminate your lease before the lease end date, the first step is to notify the leasing office of your plans to end your lease early. A community representative will provide you with a written notification form, and will walk you through the appropriate steps and applicable costs related to early termination.
7. When is my rent payment due?
Rent is due on the first of every month.
8. What day of the month am I liable for a late charge?
Rent is considered late on the 4th of the month and late fees will be assessed.
9. What forms of payment do you accept for rent?
We accept personal checks, credit cards and money orders in the office. Credit card and direct debit payments are also accepted online. We do not accept cash.
10. Is there a place where I can pay my rent after the leasing office is closed?
For your convenience a drop box is available at the management office; however you may pay your rent online anytime, from the comfort of home.
11. How do I pay rent online?
A secure, personalized resident account can be created when you become a resident of the community. Instructions to access this account will be provided in your move-in packet. This account offers several options to make rent payment more convenient, such as direct debit, credit card payment and recurring payment setup.
12. If something needs to be repaired in my apartment, how do I report it?
You may submit a service request by phone, email or simply dropping by the office. We also have a 24 hour emergency service number for after hour emergency maintenance requests.
13. Do you allow pets?
Yes, we do. The community pet policy is posted on the Leasing Information page of the community website. If you have a pet that is not specified, please contact a community representative for acceptance policies regarding your pet. Service and companion animals, as recognized by the Americans with Disabilities Act, are not considered pets and do not require additional fees and/or deposits.
14. Can I install a satellite dish at my apartment?
Satellite dishes have been pre-installed for your convenience. The Management Staff will be able to answer questions and provide information on restrictions.
15. I have a motorcycle. Where can I park it?
All motorcycles must be kept in your garage. Motorcycles may not be parked in normal parking spaces overnight, however they may be parked on the property for visiting guests.
16. My children live with me in the summer. Do I need to notify your office when they arrive?
Yes, please contact the office upon their arrival. We will make a note in your resident file, which will ensure an emergency contact is available if needed.
17. Do you offer package acceptance?
We do! We will accept your packages at the management office if you are unavailable at the time of delivery. You may pick up your packages at the management office anytime during office hours.